Payroll Clerk/Office Administrator- Broward County
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process and issue employee paychecks and statements of earnings.
- Compute wages and deductions and enter data into computers.
- Review time sheets, work charts, wage computation, and other information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies.
- Process paperwork for new employees and enter employee information into the payroll system.
- Audit participant and financial files
- Maintain financial records
- Generate reports
- Act as a liaison between Host Agencies and Urban League of Palm Beach County
- Develop/assist in the organization of office procedures to build an effective and efficient process for new and existing participant
- Monitor and order office supplies and follow standard purchasing procedures
- Assist in training site participants
- Assist with developing marketing material and sources to promote program information
- Assist with maintaining participant files
- Assist with investigating accidents and prepare reports for insurance carrier
- Assist in meeting with Host Agency supervisors and train them on payroll procedures
- Train site participants on payroll, intake and office procedures/documents in Ft. Lauderdale and Miami
Recruits, interviews and conduct initials orientation with applicants
To be considered, candidates must submit a cover letter and resume to the attention of Marie Sanches at firstname.lastname@example.org